63 lines (53 with data), 2.0 kB
s3cmd 0.9.7 - 2008-06-05
* Implemented 'sync' from S3 back to local folder, including
file attribute restoration.
* Failed uploads are retried on lower speed to improve error
* Compare MD5 of the uploaded file, compare with checksum
reported by S3 and re-upload on mismatch.
s3cmd 0.9.6 - 2008-02-28
* Support for setting / guessing MIME-type of uploaded file
* Correctly follow redirects when accessing buckets created
* Introduced 'info' command both for buckets and objects
* Correctly display public URL on uploads
* Updated TODO list for everyone to see where we're heading
* Various small fixes. See ChangeLog for details.
s3cmd 0.9.5 - 2007-11-13
* Support for buckets created in Europe
* Initial 'sync' support, for now local to s3 direction only
* Much better handling of multiple args to put, get and del
* Tries to use ElementTree from any available module
* Support for buckets with over 1000 objects.
s3cmd 0.9.4 - 2007-08-13
* Support for transparent GPG encryption of uploaded files
* HTTP proxy support
* HTTPS protocol support
* Support for non-ASCII characters in uploaded filenames
s3cmd 0.9.3 - 2007-05-26
* New command "du" for displaying size of your data in S3.
s3cmd 0.9.2 - 2007-04-09
* Lots of new documentation
* Allow "get" to stdout (use "-" in place of destination file
to get the file contents on stdout)
* Better compatibility with Python 2.4
* Output public HTTP URL for objects stored with Public ACL
* Various bugfixes and improvements
s3cmd 0.9.1 - 2007-02-06
* All commands now use S3-URIs
* Removed hard dependency on Python 2.5
* Experimental support for Python 2.4
(requires external ElementTree module)
s3cmd 0.9.0 - 2007-01-18
* First public release brings support for all basic Amazon S3
operations: Creation and Removal of buckets, Upload (put),
Download (get) and Removal (del) of files/objects.