Е61 & inverted colors

Help
dsjkvf
2008-04-09
2013-06-05
  • dsjkvf

dsjkvf - 2008-04-09

hello,

i use E61 (V.3.0633.09.04) and PuTTY for Symbian OS Version 1.5 beta 1. and i wonder, if there is any way to change default black-on-white colors to white-on-black?

browsing through mailing list's archives i've found the following solution: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=98943B38-AB42-4138-BAD1-E81B8C47CAF4%40oofle.com&forum_name=s2putty-users which, however, does not work work for me since i can't find the config file located at c:\system\apps\putty\defaults. in fact, i can't find even c:\system\apps\putty\ directory -- there is no such directory on my device (and therefore i assume that the path has changed since 2006-06-12, when the above-mentioned decision was published :)).

so, i would be really grateful if someone could point where can i find the corresponding config file? or is there any other way to invert the colors?

thank you in advance,

--
    dsjkvf (dsjkvf - gmail - com)

• ADFH

ADFH - 2009-02-22

Which program are you using to try and find the config file?

The standard nokia file browser? You won't find a lot of files with that... You need something like FExplorer that won't hide all the "system" folders from you..

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks