Menu

Running LDAP on runawfe

Help
2015-05-22
2015-06-04
  • Teophilo Manin

Teophilo Manin - 2015-05-22

Friends, help me, please.

Who knows a path, a light, that I operate the runawfe connection with my LDAP server.

The scenario is as follows:

I used runawfe 4.0.5, 4.1.2 and 4.2.0RC under the ubuntu linux server platform.

Directly edited the file system.properties these versions of runawfe, which is within standalone / deployments / runawfe.ear / lib / wfe-core.jar. In this file I have the necessary settings for authentication with my LDAP server.

Use LDAP as the Openfiler and my settings are as follows:
    field of my network: empresa.com.br
    LDAP with computer name: nas1.empresa.com.br
    LDAP admin path:
    dn: uid=admin,ou=People,dc=company,dc=com,dc=br
    IP my LDAP: http://10.83.11.11 on port 389
    Admin password = PASSWORD

I want to use only for users to authenticate on runawfe with their LDAP accounts without synchronization.

I've tried all possible methods, but without success.

I have used the tutorial http://runawfe.org/doc/ServerConfigurationGuide#OverrideProperties and nothing.

Please need to know what the configuration below, contained in system.properties file to my runawfe connect with my LDAP server.

authentication.domain.name =?
    authentication.ldap.server.url =?
    authentication.ldap.userName.format =?
    ldap.connection.provider.url =?
    ldap.connection.principal = ?
    ldap.connection.password =?
    ldap.synchronizer.enabled = false
    Ldap.synchronizer.create.executors = false

I enabled and placed on top of the file entry system.context.xml the <value> ru.runa.wfe.security.auth.LdapLoginModule

My runawfe not connect to my LDAP server and when using some account of my LDAP he says is invalid username or password

I remember I use my LDAP server in other applications in the enterprise and works normally. I wonder if I have to further edit a file on these versions of runawfe and the path to it.

I thank you.