Menu

A couple of important questions

Help
2005-09-07
2013-03-11
  • Nobody/Anonymous

We have seen your product and gives us a good impression that was what we were searching for, but my partner has two questions:

1) We are using Magic Draw wiht AndroMDA to draw and generate our Business Process, and this tool only generates processdefinition.xml without a gpd.xml and a .jpg graphic.  If we left the processdefinition.xml in a .par file, can us still deploy our process using RUNAWFE?

2)For deployment is it mandatoy use the processdefiniton deployment page of RUNAWFE or there is a a API that we can call from Ant?.

Thanks and I beg you pardon if my english is not clear but I'm spanish speaker.

• Vitaliy Semochkin

re:  We are using Magic Draw wiht AndroMDA to draw and generate our Business Process, and this tool only generates processdefinition.xml without a gpd.xml and a .jpg graphic. If we left the processdefinition.xml in a .par file, can us still deploy our process using RUNAWFE?

Yes, it is possible to use RUNAWFE without gpd.xml and process.jpg.

• Vitaliy Semochkin

For deployment is it mandatoy use the processdefiniton deployment page of RUNAWFE or there is a a API that we can call from Ant?.

RUNAWFE provides API for process management

see ru.runa.wf.delegate.DefinitionServiceDelegate interface and its implementations.