Rumble Mail Server
Front page of the web interface with stats on v/0.44.2960
Modifying email accounts on rumble v/0.44.2960
Setting up modules on rumble v/0.40.2790
Rumble is a mail server suite for SMTP (ESMTPSA), HTTP, POP3 and IMAP4v1 with an extensive C/C++ and Lua API for scripting. It comes with support for SSL/TLS, SQLite and MySQL and has a web-based administration and webmail feature. Additional included modules feature greylisting, DNS blacklisting, SpamAssassin support and dynamic performance scaling as well as a multithreaded structure that allows for clustering of multiple servers for one or all domains, and with the ease of the Lua API, you can create your own new server mailing lists, CRM software, e-marketing and other extensions within minutes.
Rumble Mail Server Web Site
- Flexible SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4v1 server with LEMONADE compliance
- Easy, seamless integration of C/C++ modules and Lua scripts
- Intuitive web interface
- Works on all modern 32 and 64 bit operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, other UNIXs)
- Supports STARTTLS/SSL on all services
- Supports both SQLite3 and MySQL databases.
- Optional on-site encrypted storage of mail (coming soon!)
- Supports SpamAssassin spam filtering (through spamd, of course).
- Includes greylisting, blacklisting and whitelisting features.
- Dynamic scaling of performance to match current server load
- GLOB support for email accounts (fx. *@domain.tld or email@example.com))
- Support for single/multiple domain administrators in the web interface
- BATV / VERP support
- Mutithreaded queue system