Menu

4 requests

Pleinair
2006-04-01
2013-04-16
  • Pleinair

Pleinair - 2006-04-01

*when you change folder options in preferences, it still makes a "Rufus" directory in my home directory, even after I changed them to different sub-directories; it shouldn't make a rufus-specific folder for incoming and completed files after I told it to put them somewhere else

*when a file is removed from the list but not deleted it adds a "_ABORTED" to the end of the file which means that I have to manually re-name them to use it later in rufus; please put this in preferences so that it can be disabled, just a toggle

*related to the last one, I would appreciate the option to have it not auto-load every torrent in the torrent directory, a simple toggle would be great

*might be linux specific but, the list of torrents flickers when info is refreshed

I'm using Rufus .7, in gentoo linux.  These niggles aside, thanks for the nice prog.

• rav0

rav0 - 2006-07-15

3. The option is in the Folder Options panel.

4. It happens on Windows as well, not very badly though. It also happens in G3 Torrent. I think that it might have something to do with the status icons, but I haven't researched it, just unfounded speculation :).

• dimethicone

dimethicone - 2006-07-16

Rename "U/D Ratio" to "Ratio" to use less space.

Give option in uninstaller to not delete settings.

Remove H4x0r language option

Make collumns movable (eg. can move "size" to be next to "U/D Ratio").