Menu

Rufus unloading without my consent

FireNoodle
2005-12-08
2013-04-16
  • FireNoodle

FireNoodle - 2005-12-08

I love rufus. That being said, recently little rufus has started unloading some torrents upon completion and not others. It's not that I don't mind, I've always found it tedious carefully deleting the torrents (but not the data), but I would like to know that my share ratio was high enough before it was unloaded and why other torrents stay on the list even after they've met my share criteria and stopped. It seems to occur as it moves the completed file to the new folder (as I specified it to do), somewhere in the move the torrent just dissapears.

Any help will do,

Noodle

• Campervan

Campervan - 2005-12-14

I have my torrents disapear on move when I delete the .torrent file. Rufus moves the completed download to a new directory for me then tries to load it again, but since the .torrent is missing it cant.

• d0c 54v4g3

d0c 54v4g3 - 2005-12-15

Hey,

Are you using the '.torrent metafiles get stored here' setting?  If you aren't and are loading torrents from the net you may have problems when your browser clears it's cache.  Rufus needs a torrent file as reference so that when it is restarted it remembers which torrents it had running  and what share ratios it had etc.  If you use a browser to load a torrent, the .torrent file is referenced from your browsers cache - which may be deleted by the browser resulting in a loss of torrent.

Hope that helps

d0c