From: Jeremy Henty <jeremy@ch...> - 2006-05-01 20:17:05
Ruby-FLTK 0.9.5 , 2006-05-01
What is this?:
Ruby-FLTK is a Ruby binding for the FLTK (Fast, Light Toolkit) GUI
- New FLTK color classes. Ruby philosophers can finally determine
exactly how red is red: "ruby -rfltk -e 'puts FLTK::RED.r'".
- More portability fixes for extconf.rb .
- A few bug fixes.
Details are in the Release Notes and the Changes listing.
The focus for version 0.9.6 will be:
* Converting values to Color objects so that eg. FLTK.color("RED")
* Accessing the FLTK color API from color objects,
eg. FLTK::RED.lighter should be equivalent to
* Overhauling the contents of the test and samples directories (long
* Any suggestions?
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all.
-- Peter Drucker
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.