Menu

SUBSCRIPTION

2005-11-26
2013-05-01
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Can I use my ReplayTv to record stuff without paying the subscription ? I want it used as a "vcr" and I dont care for the programing I'm recorfing off a PS2.

thx for the help

• Nobody/Anonymous

This thing is available to use without a lifetime sub you just have to modify the unit so that it will operate without the need for activation by cracking the firmware sounds easy right ... Wrong there are people that have done it and are people that are hoarding the knowladge required to do so.

It is a matter of skipping the verification process and jumping to the correct area which would set proper flags saying the system is registered ...

The other way is to get the key and serial number and either changing them on you're machine to match or placing something in the middel to say thats what you're serial number is if asked by the player or by replay.

It is just like cracking software the only problem is the hardware is non propriatary making it a headache for most crackers because it uses something differnt then the typical x86 asm I'm sure that there is handfulls of people that can and are cracking the activation but none of them are willing to share such information instead they will sit back and hoard that information.

Dont let no one fool you into believing that this is not a very possible thing because it is very possible.

• Nobody/Anonymous

This thing is available to use without a lifetime sub you just have to modify the unit so that it will operate without the need for activation by cracking the firmware sounds easy right ... Wrong there are people that have done it and are people that are hoarding the knowladge required to do so.

It is a matter of skipping the verification process and jumping to the correct area which would set proper flags saying the system is registered ...

The other way is to get the key and serial number and either changing them on you're machine to match or placing something in the middel to say thats what you're serial number is if asked by the player or by replay.

It is just like cracking software the only problem is the hardware is non propriatary making it a headache for most crackers because it uses something differnt then the typical x86 asm I'm sure that there is handfulls of people that can and are cracking the activation but none of them are willing to share such information instead they will sit back and hoard that information.

Dont let no one fool you into believing that this is not a very possible thing because it is very possible.