Yet another year passed since the last release, so it's definitely time
to role out a new one. To make it short, the list of major changes:
- RT-TCP support
- support for Intel 82575 (igb)
- kernel support up to 2.6.32
- fixed IRQ conflict detection and enabled RT-IRQ sharing for most
- fixed aligment issues in RTcfg and various management interfaces that
specifically hit ARM platforms
- fixes that help packaging
- and more fixes all over the place
(find all details in the git log)
Many thanks again to all contributors to this version!
Hope I didn't mess up the release (I almost did) - guess I should do
this more often again. :)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.