Hey, It seems to be more than 70% of work about Wive-0.6.1 have been done.
First of all, we changed Linux schedule to Real-time one.
Now kernel is modular, so it don't use memory as hungry monster. It got those modules which is needed to work.
I got some improvements with RTL8186 registers of EIFS, SlotTime, ContentionWindow and etc to improve link speed. Now with two rtl8186 boxes and WiveFW on it in p2p links there's max 'tcp' speed about 30Mbit (was 23-24Mbit).
Almost done wor with Web interface. I'm making design now.
Mostly ended Uprgade tool. So if you have WiveFW on some boxes, you can upgrade it without getting it home or something.
And I got binaries of 'pppd', 'pppoe' and 'pptp' for WiveFW. So it'll have ability to be a router :)