RText 2.5.1 Release Notes
RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, printing
and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online
Here's what's new in 2.5.1:
- Added the ability to toggle between find/replace tool bars and traditional dialogs, defaulting to the tool bars.
- The Console plugin now syntax highlights JS/system console output.
- Improvements to Clojure syntax highlighting.
- Updated many localizations.
- Other standard minor stuff.