RText 2.0.4 Relase Notes
RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, printing
and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online
Here's what's new in 2.0.4:
1. HTML, JSP, and PHP syntax highlighting now also highlight embedded CSS.
1. Background color highlighting for "secondary" languages (such as CSS and JS
in HTML, JSP, and PHP), configurable in the Options dialog.
3. Added code folding for Clojure.
4. Minor Clojure syntax highlighting updates.
5. Changed default font to Consolas on Windows Vista and 7.
6. Decreased memory usage required for regex find and replace operations.
7. Improved performance of Mark Occurrences, especially when there are lots
and lots of marked occurrences.
is disabled since it is not commonly used, but can be enabled in the Options
9. Added an option to make bracket matching highlight both brackets instead
of just the "opposite" one.
10. Updated several localizations.
11. Several bug fixes.
Log in to post a comment.