RText 1.5.0 Release Notes
RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once,
printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and
Here's what's new in this release:
or Groovy and assign them shortcuts, essentially creating your own custom
menu item actions.
2. Added very basic JSP code completion.
3. Add "stop" button to tool console like Console console.
4. Updated to RSyntaxTextArea/AutoComplete 1.5.2. Improves anti-aliasing in
the editor, and adds options to auto-insert closing curly braces, clear
whitespace-only lines on Enter presses, and painting indent/tab lines.
5. Added "Check for Updates" menu item to Help menu.
6. Made opening a file via Find in Files dialog center the matched line
vertically in the editor.
Log in to post a comment.