RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
Here's what's new in this release:
Changes in 0.9.8.0
1. Added a "Toggle Comment" menu item (Ctrl+/).
2. Changed default shortcuts for closing a file and the "go to line" dialog.
3. The Source Browser's source tree now automatically expands all nodes when refreshed.
4. Fixed Bug 1567642: Bug in syntax highlighting strings in C/C++/C#/Java.
5. Fixed Bug 1578333: Source Browser's syntax-highlighted tooltips stopped working.
6. Fixed Bug 1585830: Cannot remove shortcuts in options dialog.
7. Fixed Bug 1591069: An exception was thrown at startup on Ubuntu Linux.
8. Removed a few classes that are no longer used.
9. Cleaned up the Options dialog code a little.
10. Added Arabic translation (thanks Linostar!). This also involved a lot of code changes to support RTL locales.
11. Updated several translations.
20. Updated to OfficeLnFs 2.4.
Log in to post a comment.