RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
Here's what's new in 0.9.2.6:
1. Added CSS syntax highlighting.
2. The size of docked plugins is now remembered between sessions (Feature Request 1238530).
3. Added Hungarian translation (thanks Flatron!).
4. Updated Dutch translation (Sebastiaan).
5. Updated to OfficeLnFs 1.1.1.
Log in to post a comment.