RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
Changes in this release include:
1. Added a "File System Tree" plugin. This plugin allows you to open files directly from a file tree in RText's UI, without having to open up the file chooser.
2. Added a "Search" menu, and moved all searching functionality out of the Edit menu.
3. Removed the "Format" menu, moving most functionality into the Options dialog.
4. Added "Go to Matching Bracket" menu item (Ctrl+[).
5. You can now delete multiple files simultaneously in the file chooser (you used to only be able to delete 1 at a time).
6. You can now use the Delete key to delete files in the file chooser (as opposed to the context menu).
7. Made the "Goto Line" dialog cancellable via the Escape key.
8. Decreased the creation time of the Options dialog.
Log in to post a comment.