RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
Changes in this release include:
1. Fixed a bug where using find/replace with regular expressions always did a case-insensitive search.
2. Fixed a bug that prevented the dialog stating the number of replacements done in a "replace all" from showing if the search string contained any regular expression characters.
3. The user can now get RText to use custom icon sets. As an example, I will make an extra icon set available for download on RText's project site. There is also documentation of this in RText's online help.
4. The Source Browser is now an official "plugin," although it still comes standard with RText. RText is now much closer to official plugin support.
5. Updated the Chinese translation.
6. Renaming of some internal stuff that should make things more clear when reading source code.
Log in to post a comment.