I've recently been bitten by the programming bug, and have a lot of new ideas I'd like to incorporate into RText; I was going to wait and release a new version after all of this work was done, but I decided that may take awhile (I'll be busy with work, etc.), so I decided to have an incremental release or two. So, here's the first one! What's new:
- Did some refactoring so more of RText's widgets and tools were usable by
- You can now set the background color of tokens, as well as the text
- Fixed an intermittent bug where the caret wouldn't properly change to
reflect the text mode (insert vs. overwrite).
Log in to post a comment.