RText 0.8.6.4 is now available. Here's what's new:
- Syntax highlighting:
- Added C# syntax highlighting.
- UNIX shell: Fixed bug in quoted string termination.
- Added new "view" - a split pane view. I find this to be a
much cleaner view than the tabbed pane, but the choice is yours;
you can toggle between the two views. Your choice is remembered
between RText sessions.
- Fixed a bug in undo/redo.
- Fixed bug - Find in Files dialog went into a loop when you
tried to do a find with an invalid regular expression.
- Made syntax filters case-insensitive. This way, AUTOEXEC.BAT
will be syntax highlighted if the Windows batch file filter