RSyntaxTextArea 2.5.3 Release Notes
RSyntaxTextArea is a syntax highlighting text component written in Swing. It
supports syntax highlighting for over 30 programming languages, code folding,
search & replace, and has add-on libraries for code completion and spell
This release brings the following changes:
- Improvements to PHP syntax highlighting.
- In HTML and XML, "mark occurrences" should match tag names even when the
caret is in an attribute, not just when it is in the tag name itself.
- Java syntax highlighting updated for Java 8 classes, interfaces, and enums.
- SQL: Matching opening/closing parens are now highlighted.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Updates to the AutoComplete, RSTAUI, SpellChecker, and RSTALanguageSupport library.