Hi, I'm currently using FeedDemon, but I'm going to switch to Linux soon, so I'm searching for a fine alternative and this software looks promising.
The problem is that I'm not able to setup Owl to work as I need, couldn't find the setting, well, I'm posibly just blind :)
I read news in short pauses when working.
1) first problem is that read news still appear, yes they are marked as read, but I simply need them to disapear, because I read them and don't need to see them anymore
2) second problem is that even if I haven't read some of the news they disapear after some time(realy odd)
3) the third is that the read news seem to be downloaded as unread again(this happens only with some of the feeds, but is realy anoying)
1) Not yet supported, will come in the future
2) Will be fixed in the future
3) Can you provide URLs of the feeds where this is happening?
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.