RSSOwl does not display dates for articles newer than 5 days ago

Help
2013-11-02
2016-04-05
  • mythirdaccount

mythirdaccount - 2013-11-02

It is 11/1 and RSSOWL does not display dates on articles posted after the end of 10/27. Any article with a date of 10/28 or later only displays the time. This can be quite maddening when trying to make sense and order out of large RSS feeds.

I fully accept that this could be a result of some setting that I customized within RSSOwl, but I haven't the foggiest idea where to look to fix it, I have certainly tried. I would be most appreciative if anyone could offer any suggestion about why this is happening, and hopefully, some way to resolve it.

I am on windows 7 x64 and running the 'latest version' of 2.2.0. Trying to update tells me that I am using the latest version. The JVM I am using to run rssowl is a 32bit jre6. I executed java -version and it returned this:

java version "1.6.0_45"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

• Andre Labonte

Andre Labonte - 2016-04-05

I am experiencing this problem as well and I wonder if somebody can provide a solution?
    My laptop at home is always on with RSSOWL running so when I am a few days without checking, all I have is the time, not the date. I'd like to have the time AND the date at all times.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks!