Keyboard navigation

2007-02-27
2012-08-29
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I'd like the Space key to do navigation of the articles I am reading, and when at the end to go to the next unread article. This is pretty basic with most mail readers, etc. How can I achieve that?

• Nobody/Anonymous

Fair enough, thanks for the clarification.

I'll look around to find the feature request form.

• Nobody/Anonymous

You can assign any hotkey to common operations in preferences (Tools > Hotkeys).

• Nobody/Anonymous

I know that I can customize keys, but I can't find an operation that'll scroll to the end and then move on to the next unread article.

• Nobody/Anonymous

It is "Goto next unread News". It will jump to the next feed if you reached the end of the feed.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Come on dude please read my msg carefully. I know about the "Go - Next unread news" and it doesn't seem to be doing what I am asking for. To repeat:

I'd like the Space key to do navigation of the articles (i.e. scroll to the bottom of the msg if multipage) I am reading, and when at the end to go to the next unread article.

For now every time I hit the Space key (I have customized 'Go - Next unread news' to Space key) it just moves to the next article regardless of whether the current article is multi-page or not.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Sorry, thats indeed not supported yet. Please file a feature request. However, I can tell that I am having very limited access to the embedded browser, so I might not be able to add this feature at all.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks