The major new features and bug fixes since the last official release (v.184.108.40.206) are listed below.
Download the installer from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/rssbandit/RssBandit220.127.116.11.Installer.zip
- Newspaper view can be configured to show unread items in a feed as multiple pages instead of a single page of items
- Feed list and read/unread status of news items can be synchronized with NewsGator Online, FeedDemon and NetNewsWire.
* Random crashes due to error renaming file "deleteable.new" to "deletable" or "segments.new" to "segments" in search index folder.
* Items in Atom 0.3 feeds that have a <created> date but no <issued> date show their date as the last modified date of the feed instead of the created date.
* Images don't show up on certain items when clicking on feed or category view if the feed uses relative links such as in Tim Bray’s feed at http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/ongoing.atom.
* Empty pages displayed in newspaper view when browsing multiple feeds under a category node.
* Newly added feeds do not inherit the feed refresh rate specified in the Options dialog.
* In certain cases, the following error message is displayed when attempting feed upload via FTP; "Feedlist upload failed with error: Passive mode not allowed on this server.."
* Application crashes on startup with the COMException "unknown error"
* None of the options when right-clicking on "This Feed" in feed properties is valid for newsgroups.
* Crash because the application cannot modify the .treestate.xml configuration file
* Crash when clicking on enclosure link in toast window
* Search indexing thread takes 100% of CPU and freezes the computer.
* Crashes related to Lucene search indexing (e.g. IO exceptions, access violations, file in use errors, etc)
* Crash when a feed has an IRI (i.e. URL with unicode characters such as http://www.bücher-forum.de/forum/rdf.php) instead of issuing an error message since they are not supported.
* Context menus no longer work on category nodes after OPML import or remote sync
* Crash on deleting a feed which still has enclosures being downloaded
* Podcasts downloaded from the http://poweruser.tv/ feed are named "..mp3" instead of the actual file name.
* Items marked as read in a search folder not marked as read in original feed
* No news shown when subscribed to newsgroups.borland.com
* Can't subscribe to feeds on your local hard drive (regression since it worked in previous versions)
* Images show up as broken links when viewing the feed for the Facebook blog
* App gets lost on second screen in multi-monitor setup (bug 1288729) and incorrect dual-display handling on startup (bug 1479148)
* Marking search engines in options doesn't register as change (bug 1782946)
* french translation issue (spelling)
* Application crashes with "InvalidOperationException" or "Index is closed" error message. (bug 1777810)
* Application crashes with "docs out of order" error message. (bug 1783688)
* Synchronization with Newsgator Online does not recognize items marked as read from within RSS Bandit (bug 1368567).
* Automatic Mark as Read behavior while scrolling sometimes stops working.
* Deleted items show up as unread after upgrading from v18.104.22.168
* Application displays error dialog with "UnauthorizedAccessException" or "access denied" error at random times during the day. (bug 1777411)
Log in to post a comment.