I use RSSbandit behind a web proxy. I found that with
126.96.36.199 that even after I configure rssbandit to use
settings from IE, I still get authentication errors from my
proxy server when trying to load feeds.
Turns out I also found a fix for the problem.
I got the code, it it looks like the code does not add the
user credentials to the proxy. The code does not add
the user credentials to the proxy object so they get
sent to the proxy serevr. My configuration works if the
following line is added:
If this line is placed after proxy is created my
connections work fine. The new RssBanditApplication.cs
file is attached. The one-line fix is surrounded by FIX
Begin and FIX End Comments.
Log in to post a comment.