#1367 Lost subscriptions

Crashes (166)

I use Vista64.

this is what i do:

  • Feeds are missing:
  • i backup DirectAccess.#.subscription
  • empty my AppData\Roaming\RssBandit folder
  • reinstall/repair RSSBandit
  • start RSSBandit one time and close it again.
  • copy my backuped DirectAccess.#.subscription file to the right folder, renaming it to the right # (need to delete the old file of course)

next start produces an empty error.log, but the Subscriptions are there again.
I can now close and start RSSBandit as often as I want and the Subscriptions stay there... until:

  • I change Options/Webbrowser so Links open in the default browser. (but I guess it doesn't matter which option I change)

when I close RSSBandit then and start it again, I get the hanging at the loading feeds phase.

the error.log is still empty, but i send you the trace.log.


  • Dare Obasanjo

    Dare Obasanjo - 2009-08-19
  • Dare Obasanjo

    Dare Obasanjo - 2009-09-07

    I looked at the trace.log and there is a crash that occurs due to an error downloading a podcast. This will be fixed in the next release


Log in to post a comment.