I use Vista64.
this is what i do:
- Feeds are missing:
- i backup DirectAccess.#.subscription
- empty my AppData\Roaming\RssBandit folder
- reinstall/repair RSSBandit
- start RSSBandit one time and close it again.
- copy my backuped DirectAccess.#.subscription file to the right folder, renaming it to the right # (need to delete the old file of course)
next start produces an empty error.log, but the Subscriptions are there again.
I can now close and start RSSBandit as often as I want and the Subscriptions stay there... until:
- I change Options/Webbrowser so Links open in the default browser. (but I guess it doesn't matter which option I change)
when I close RSSBandit then and start it again, I get the hanging at the loading feeds phase.
the error.log is still empty, but i send you the trace.log.