Menu

Locking Movement

emryys
2006-01-15
2013-05-23
  • emryys

emryys - 2006-01-15

A feature perhaps would be for the GM to have the ability to lock movement. This way players can't move unless the GM wants them to. Eventually have players only be able to move on their turn when you implement the turn/initiative tracker, but a contol to turn on/off movement (hotkey!) would work for now

• Brisingre

Brisingre - 2006-01-15

Perhaps a per-token move limit would be nice as well.

• Trevor Croft

Trevor Croft - 2006-01-15

Tracker added

• Trevor Croft

Trevor Croft - 2006-01-15

To be specific, lock token movement has a tracker added.  Tell me more about what per-token move limit means.  How is it set, how is it managed, when is the limit reset, stuff like that.

• Brisingre

Brisingre - 2006-01-15

GM right-click the token, click "set token move limit, and you type in x feet, tokentool rounds that into grid squares, and the token stops there, like the overlays do, even if you drag it farther.

• Brisingre

Brisingre - 2006-01-15

Limit is reset when the combat is over and the GM sets everyones movement back to unlimited, or better yet unchecks the option right under enable fog of war, and checks it again when combat starts and it matters how far people go. Another suggestion. Would it be possible for a GM to assign each player one or more colors that are the only ones that they can use, so that you can tell peoples drawables apart and a player can wipe only their own drawings?

• Brisingre

Brisingre - 2006-01-15

Dang it, I just posted two different posts here, only one of which belonged. I dunno how to edit my posts, so ignore the suggestion, which I am posting elsewhere.

• Trevor Croft

Trevor Croft - 2006-01-22

Tracker added for GM Lock token movement