Server Disconnect and other things

Delak
2005-11-07
2013-05-23
  • Delak

Delak - 2005-11-07

Yup you guessed it more feedback yeah!

Last nights game brought up some more feedback but first we all like the new interface it looks good.

1.) If I am GM with no players connected and I try to disconnect the server it gives me a message. "You can not disconnect yourself" or something like that. The reason I was trying to disconnect was to load a new campagin which told me I need to be disconnected from the server. So what I am getting at here is to either A.) Be able to load a campagin with out disconnecting or B.) Disconnect even if I am the GM.

2.) Really need the bring to front and bring to back options on tokens. Had the PC's fight a Kraken which grappled 3 of 5 PC's in one round and then got stunnded the next round forcing him to let go of all the pc's.

• Trevor Croft

Trevor Croft - 2005-11-07

We love feedback !

1) That's definitely a usability issue I'll hammer out.  I'll probably make it a confirmation dialog instead.  Also, as a note, you can just load a campaign over the existing campaign.  That should probably have a confirmation dialog as well.

2) It's slated for M7, I'll prioritize it for you and should have it for you by the end of the week.

Thanks !

• Delak

Delak - 2005-11-07

I know you guys love the feedback and I will keep giving it.

1.) Yes please if this could be taken care of that would be great. I would have to close maptool and then reopen it and load the new campagin.

2.) Wow, you dont have to do it that quickly as I am not sure when the next time they will face a kraken or other huge beast that grapples.