Menu

ALPHA Build 74 Notes: Token ownership

2006-01-11
2013-05-23
  • Trevor Croft

Trevor Croft - 2006-01-11

From recent interest, I went ahead and put in a first pass at token ownership.

It's kinda awkward at the moment, but give it a try and provide your feedback.

Usage: You have to specify whether to use Strict Token Movement when starting your server.  Under strict token movement, players can only move tokens assigned to them.

Select a token (or tokens), right click, Ownership.  Players that already have ownership will have a checkmark, you can toggle ownership from that menu.

• emryys

emryys - 2006-01-11

Ask and you shall receive :)
      You guy rock in response and support!

• Trevor Croft

I live for comments like this :)

• emryys

emryys - 2006-01-11

So far it works well...One thing though, maybe Token state should be tied to ownership as well, so players don't kill the enemy unfairly ;)

• Trevor Croft

I was kinda wondering about that last night while I was writing it.  Perhaps it should be "Strict Token Management" instead of Movement.

• Brisingre

Brisingre - 2006-01-11

I'm with emryys on this one! You guys do rock!

• emryys

emryys - 2006-01-12

Now to get the OPTION of locking everyone else out of moving their tokens (i.e. turn sequence control)

If I have a map of the spaceship up at all times and the map unlocked, the players could move themselves around the ship to their hearts' content.
      Then when we go into combat mode I can lock us to turn sequence and enable fog of war.