Menu

New Version 1.2 uploaded

2010-11-12
2013-05-28
  • Aaron Bartell

Aaron Bartell - 2010-11-12

I just uploaded  new version of OpenRPGUI.  Here is a list of the changes (taken verbatim from the readme.txt):

v1.2    - Upgraded to JSON v1.2.2.  Had to change var += 1 to var = var + 1 to compile down to V5R2.
            - Compiled down to V5R2.  Could go down to V5R1 if JSON.RPGLE program has the %float and
              %int/h replaced.
            - Change HTTP member to have 30,9 instead of 32,9 for it's parms so we could compile down
              V5R2.
            - Adding ORUDROID1 program which corresponds to the 4th IBMSystemsMag.com article in
              Oct 2010 (the first Android one).
            - Added back in the BasicForm and LstItm examples and made them work with the latest version
              of OpenRPGUI.
            - Added back in the full source for the RPGNextGen utilities.  This was done so people with
              bracket issues (i.e.  ) can more easily rectify the issue where it will translate
              the bracket values based on certain CCSID's being used.
            - Added QRPGLESRC,COMPILE which shows how to recompile the whole project.

• Paolo Prioli

Paolo Prioli - 2010-11-14

Great,
    I'm trying.
    But always the same problem with   and so on.

Can you do this command : DSPFD FILE(ORU12/QRPGLESRC)

and see how your : CCSID (Coded character set identifier). . . : CCSID      65535
    is set.?
    If you copy it from QGPL is set to 65535 and may not cause problem to us … I use 280 and so on…
    If you have done a CRTSRCPF lenght(192) ecc… it may have assumed your current CCSID may be this is the problem.
    Can you do a little library with 2 source file named as you want one with 65535 the other your as usual, than you copy JSON_CHK    C  in both source file and upload for me to try the restore.

Thank's.!!!

• Aaron Bartell

Aaron Bartell - 2010-11-15

I ran that command and the CCSID is set to 37.  I will try to create the upload sometime this week.

Note that in this latest release I included the full source for the RPGNextGen tooling (i.e. JSON source member among others) so you should at least be able to change it to get it working correctly where before it was much more work.  Note that I also included a QRPGLESRC/COMPILE source member that has all of the commands use to compile the entire tool.  This should also save you some headaches.

AaronBartell.com

• Paolo Prioli

Paolo Prioli - 2010-11-15

Don't worry.
    No matter.!!
    It was not for me, I have change source and recompiledd all.
    It was just to let jou know where is the problem (maybe) and (you are better than me) try a way to find a standard mode to save and restore.
    Nothink all.
    Dont' spend time form me.!
    Thanks' a lot.