Menu

Current Development News

RPG Studio
2008-05-24
2013-04-05
  • Frank Pangajow

Frank Pangajow - 2008-05-24

RPG Studio still under development, currently it is stable and release worthy, but still waiting for several art needed especially for sample game and game resource library.

Please wait a while and keep watching the MORPG simplest and fastest development tool will soon arrived...

- Frank Albert Pangajow -

• Frank Pangajow

Frank Pangajow - 2008-06-16

RPG Studio finally available for download, please try it and report any bugs you found and give us improvement idea.

Thanks you, enjoy RPG Studio...

• haryo suryo gumilar

I would say many thanks for your goodness to developing some of game builder with no scripting needed. It very help me to build some games for educational purposes.

Your spirit that you write on your book and your sites has really inspiring me. Free builder for free games. No commercial at all. Salute!

I would gave any capability of my own to make this projects more bigger. But unfortunately, I lack of programming knowledge.

Just some idea for developing this projects. It might be great if RPG Studio can embed flash media in games. So we can make some swf to make this games more interactively. For example: multiple question from NPC's. Or flash mini games in some quest. How about that?

I glad to hearing from you further. Hope you can send some response to me as your biggest fans at haryo.s.gum@gmail.com

Regards,

haryosgum

• juan das

juan das - 2009-04-06

Hmm...how to make more player in a game ???i want to build sample game to big game...everyone can play it...i want ask something,why this project dont have trade menu,friend list,skill efect,and marriage :D