From: Thomas Leonard <talex5@gm...> - 2009-07-11 10:01:32
MIME-Editor 0.6 (change the rules for guessing a file's type) has
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.6:
- Updated to cope with new output format from update-mime-database.
- Cope with new <treemagic> elements.
- Work around change in Python 2.5 (Stephen Watson)
- Updated Spanish translation (Juan Carlos Jiménez).
The repository has moved to GIT:
Dr Thomas Leonard ROX desktop / Zero Install
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.