From: Thomas Leonard <talex5@gm...> - 2008-06-14 11:01:57
To celebrate the return of sf.net's file release system, Archive 2.2
has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 2.2:
- Add support for the LZMA compression format (Bernard Jungen).
- Use unrar to extract rar files, not "rar" Rar is shareware. If you
download rar for linux from the official site, you'll find that you
can only use it for 40 days. Therefore, use the free unrar program
instead (Weakish Jiang).
- Bugfix: Don't unescape paths. Archive supports 'file:' URLs as well
as normal file paths. If a path starts with '/', assume it is a local
path and don't unescape % sequences (e.g. don't convert %20 to space).
- Added French translation (Jean-Christophe Charrier).
- Update Chinese Translations (Babyfai Cheung)
- Reverted exception-catching change. ROX-Lib does it for us now.
Dr Thomas Leonard ROX desktop / Zero Install
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1