From: Dennis Tomas <den.t@gm...> - 2007-06-29 17:19:25
TaskTray 0.5.3 (shows open windows as icons in a growing widget) has
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.5.3:
- Cope with windows that stay active even if minimized.
- Make arrow for main menu optional. (suggested by Rüdiger Otte)
- Make arrow on icons optional. (suggested by Will)
- Menu entry to close subdirectories of filer windows.
- Removed move_others option, because it does not work with arrows.
- Changed default options to not include separators.
- If no .DirIcon is present in ~, use 'user-home' icon.
- Fixed bug: Don't add app options to a cached menu.
- Fixed bug: Show app options even if there's only one window.