The filer's 'Do you want to delete these files?' appears to have some
- 'Yes' and 'No' should probably be verbs, per . Following our own
UI guidelines would seem sensible. :)
- 'Cancel' and 'No', aswell as 'Yes' and 'Quiet', do exactly the same
thing if there is only one file.
- The 'Quiet' checkbox has slightly different semantics to the 'Quiet'
- The box with questions doesn't scroll down fast enough - it becomes
impossible to see the third or fourth question, unless you manually
scroll down. It is easy to mistake previously answered questions as
being asked the same thing again. It would probably be better for
the current question-to-be-answered to be in a constant place. Don't
assume everyone uses 'Quiet'.
- While it's possible to manually scroll up and count how many
files have been asked about so far, there is no way to tell how many
there are to go - whether it's zero or one googolplex,
everything looks the same.
A rough mockup with my proposed solution is attached. I
would draft a patch as well, except that my C isn't anywhere near good
enough to understand ROX's source.
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who
lights his candle at mine receives light without darkening" -- Thomas