From: Dennis Tomas <2tomas@in...> - 2006-10-08 09:53:50
DeviceHandler 0.2.9 (shows attached devices / inserted volumes on the
panel) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.2.9:
* Script "$APPDIR/bin/umount" to ensure pumount is tried before using
* Support for xdg icon names (requires included filer patch).
* Menu item to eject non-data AudioCDs. (reported by Alexander McLeay)
* New option to turn exec/sync flags on/off. (suggested by Alexander McLeay)