From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2003-05-29 11:43:36
ROX-Filer 1.3.10 is out! Get it here: (source and Linux-x86 binary archiv=
This is the second (and hopefully last) release candidate before 2.0.0.
Last chance to find serious bugs before then!
If you're currently still using the 1.2.x series, please consider
upgrading now to help us with some extra testing. This release should be
Changes since 1.3.9:
- When dragging a lasso box in List view, don't stop scrolling when the
pointer leaves the window (reported by Robert Davison).
- Using the Edit MIME types button in the Options window opened the
old directory. Refer people to the MIME-Editor application instead.
- Fixed focussing problems in Icons View (reported by Andrzej Radecki).
- Minor updates to the manual.
- Updated French manual translation (Arnaud Calvo).
- Updated Polish translation (Andrzej Borsuk).
- Updated Italian translation (Yuri Bongiorno).
- Updated German translation (Guido Schimmels).
- Updated Dutch translation (Jan Wagemakers).
- Updated French translation (Vincent Lef=C3=A8vre).
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1
From: Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin@hr...> - 2003-05-29 13:35:19
Thomas Leonard wrote:
> ROX-Filer 1.3.10 is out! Get it here: (source and Linux-x86 binary archives
> at present):
Debian 'sid' package is ready too. 'sarge' version will(?) be built by
Markus Metsälä (he built 1.3.8, 1.3.9 for Debian 'testing').
> - Updated Polish translation (Andrzej Borsuk).
I have to get some free time and check and update translation.
APT: deb http://www.hrw.one.pl/apt/ sid/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.