From: Dennis Tomas <2tomas@in...> - 2007-02-20 11:45:08
DeviceHandler 0.2.10 (shows attached devices / inserted volumes on the
panel) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.2.10:
- Avoid writing to an AppRun-script that is being executed.
- Don't remove existing devices at startup.
- Show progress information while initializing / exiting.
- Correct placement of balloon also on top, left and right panels.
- Remove DeviceAdded and DeviceRemoved signal receivers before exiting.
- Only reorganize pinboard icons if the option to show them is enabled.
- Removed "Reload Handlers" menu entry.
- Escape text in AppInfo.xml and soap calls.
- Show .DirIcon or *.ico icon found on a volume as diricon.
- Fixed stupid bug assigning a bool to the label. (reported by Tony
- Fixed another stupid copy-and-paste bug in complete_command().
- Look for desired mount point before falling back on
/media/<device> (Jonatan Liljedahl)
- Added tooltips to the command entries which describe what %d and %p
- Added tooltips to the command entries which describe what %d stands
- get album cover from amazon, if "albumart" is installed.
On 2/20/07, Dennis Tomas <2tomas@...> wrote:
> DeviceHandler 0.2.10 (shows attached devices / inserted volumes on the
> panel) has been released.
This is a pretty key addition to the rox desktop, and now it looks
pretty damn nice & works smoothly.
Good job and thanks!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.