From: Dennis Tomas <2tomas@in...> - 2006-11-19 12:47:39
Weather 0.2.4 (shows the weather) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.2.4:
- Save options after selecting location (reported by Frank Eising)
- Better support for vertical panels (Ken Hayber)
- Call rox.app_options.notify() to create Options.xml at first run (Ken
Dennis Tomas wrote:
> Weather 0.2.4 (shows the weather) has been released.
> - Better support for vertical panels (Ken Hayber)
Excellent! I was really missing this feature! Looks great.
One feature request- When I pop up the Forecast, could there be a
tooltip for each weather graphic telling me what it means?
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"