From: Thomas Leonard <tal@ec...> - 2005-06-12 11:16:03
I've put up a new release of the Zero Install Injector (0.10):
Changes since 0.9:
- Added 0store command, for low-level cache manipulation. Sub-commands
- add (add a directory or archive to the cache manually)
- find (print the path of an item)
- list (show caches; currently there is only the user's one)
- manifest (display the manifest for a directory)
- verify (check an item still matches its digest)
- Added FILES section to 0launch man-page, showing the location of the
config and cache files.
- Allow symlinks in manifest files (and therefore archives).
- Give URL in error messages for failed downloads.
- When accessing an interface with the wrong URL, throw an exception
instead of just printing a warning (use --import to import from a
- Bugfix: Added missing 'fingerprint' property to ValidSig.
Note that because implementations are currently cached as your own user
they are writeable. Therefore, "0store verify" will often fail (for
example, Python drops .pyc files all over the place to speed up loading).
"0store verify" will display a diff between the original structure and
the current one so you can see what changed.
Dr Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1