From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2004-03-16 12:13:27
Zero Install users can upgrade by opening any directory under
'rox.sourceforge.net' in ROX-Filer and clicking the Refresh toolbar
Everyone else can download it from here:
Changes since 1.9.12:
- Added widget_registry to OptionsBox, to provide an easy way to register
new option types. Removed build_button in favour of this method.
- Added secretentry and button options to the OptionsBox (Stephen Watson).
- Cope with option values split into multiple DOM text nodes (Rene Ejury).
- If a file's details were recorded (in document.save_last_stat) when it
was loaded, make sure they haven't changed when saving. Saving also
updates this variable (requested by Arnaud Calvo).
- Updated examples in documentation for new findrox (Yuri Bongiorno).
- New API for menus. Instead of passing tuples for menu items, python
classes can be used. The old tuple interface is still supported.
A list of values can be stored in each menu Action. These are used as
the arguments to the callback function.
- Don't stop DnD working in the savebox just because no icon can be found
(reported by Martin Lucina).
- Added French translation (Vincent Lef=C3=A8vre).
- Translate section names and labels in the Options box (reported by
- Cope with pygtk2.2 API change (Stephen Watson, reported by Guido Schimm=
- Icon themes didn't work with python versions older than 2.2.2 (reported
by Thomas Zajic).
- Use filer module to show ROX-Lib help, rather than using os.system, so
that it works with Zero Install (reported by Keith Hopper).
- If an error occurred loading the ROX theme at startup it could not be
reported, because icon_theme wants debug, debug wants saving, and savin=
wants icon_theme (reported by Thomas Zajic).
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.