From: Ken Hayber <ken@ha...> - 2007-03-27 14:14:14
Lithium 006 (a Battery Status Monitor Applet) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 006:
* Add Notification support (requires pynotify, but falls back to a
dialog box otherwise) for power level warnings.
* Reverted a change that used 'design capacity' over 'last
full capacity' for calculating remaining percentage. The problem
with using design capacity is that it is not reduced over the lifetime
of the battery. So as the battery ages it never reports 100% charge
anymore. The problem with 'last full' was that sometimes you'd see
more than 100% charge level. (I suppose I could make this an option if
P.S. I also updated the 0install feed to have the correct BSD license.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.