From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2005-01-23 17:48:41
ROX-Filer 2.1.6 has been released:
To upgrade and run it, do:
$ 0refresh rox.sourceforge.net
(note that only the script in 'testing' runs 2.1.6 at the moment; the
script in the main site directory runs 2.1.5)
People not using Zero Install can download it from here instead:
This is a release candidate for ROX-Filer 2.2.0. Last chance to report
Changes since 2.1.5:
- Japanese digit characters crashed the filer, because some code thought
they were digits, and anothers thought they weren't (Thomas Leonard;
reported by Lewis Denizen).
- If, when building, objcopy exits with an error then don't strip the
binary (Stephen Watson).
- Don't show the permissions in the properties window for symbolic links
as they don't behave as you might expect (Stephen Watson, reported by
- Updated French translation (Vincent Lef=C3=A8vre).
- Updated French manual translation (Arnaud Calvo).
- Updated Dutch translation (Jan Wagemakers).
- Fixed some spelling errors and made some messages easier to translate
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.