* Fixed bug that made Rhythmbox go beserk when switching to compact
mode, see BUGS for more information.
* Ported a couple of themes and made the Kymatix theme
* Added reading of ThemeDir/schemerc to set default colors that can
overridden by selected scheme.
* Removed color settings from defaults file, so that schemable themes
can set default colors in their pixmaps (shown when no scheme is
* Colors set by the theme now overrides the scheme colors, this
only be used for text-colors in themes with non-schemable titlebar
* Fixed all themerc's so that all have a default button_layout and
* defaults file is now read at settings reload again, since it
* Improved Options GUI:
Added checkboxes to enable/disable titlebar buttons, for normal
and dialog windows. Use this instead of the button_layout setting
which should be set by the theme and will maybe be removed from
the Options GUI in the future.
Factory settings is now read from the defaults file instead of
duplicating them in Options.py
Made it use the rcfiles directly instead of going through the XML
files. This also fixed a keyboard vs. settings conflict bug
reported by Thomas Leonard.
Modularized the python code, common code is now kept in a single
Made Keyboard-shortcut popup-window place itself at center of
* Added b5-simple and Amaranth themes
* Added preview icons for shipped schemes
* Started to develop an improved Scheme maker, available at
/Jonatan - [ http://kymatica.com ]
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.