From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2002-08-07 14:22:51
I've put up a new ROX-Lib release:
Changes since 1.9.1:
Lots of changes to the DnD loading part:
- Renamed XDSLoader module to 'loading' (like 'saving').
- 'xds_load_data' replaced by 'xds_load_from_stream', which is more
efficient, and also gives the file's name and type, if available.
- XDSLoader didn't handle the drag-drop signal, and so only worked for
widgets with their own implementation!
- Loading from a remote filer should now work.
Improvements to saving module:
- Added StringSaver class.
- Added save_set_permissions to Saveable interface, allowing the default
save_to_file to preserve file permissions.
- Saving code didn't cope with missing images (reported by Musus Umbra).
- The report_exception() dialog has a new Details button. If clicked, this
expands the window to show a stack trace for the exception. Frames can
be selected to show their local variables, and expressions can be
evaluated in any frame's context. The expanded box also includes buttons
to forcibly quit a stuck application, and to save a bug report.
- New 'applet' module for creating ROX panel applets.
- New 'mime' module for installing extra MIME information.
- If 'gtk2' isn't available, see if 'gtk' is actually the 2.0 version and
use it if so.
- New rox.Window widget wraps g.Window and does toplevel counting for you.
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.