Attached is a diff against the 18/11/2001 snapshot. It puts another line in
the info box to show what the current run action for the file is. The
description also appears in the "Set Run Action" window.
Stephen Watson Physicist
Ultra Electronics Ltd - Signature Management Systems (UESMS)
Tel: +44 (0)1543 878888 (switchboard) Fax: +44 (0)1543 878249
From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2001-11-23 15:30:54
On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:14:01PM +0000, Stephen Watson wrote:
> Attached is a diff against the 18/11/2001 snapshot. It puts another line in
> the info box to show what the current run action for the file is. The
> description also appears in the "Set Run Action" window.
Done. A few changes, though:
- I've got the Set Run Action box using a tooltip over the drop area to
show the current action. It looked a bit ugly with the text, especially
when it just echoed the command displayed at the bottom of the window...
- The test for a valid application is now the same as the one used
- Doesn't display anything for directories.
- Put all the special_* stuff in the type hash table, so no need for a
- Added readlink_dup() to simplify getting the target, and used
get_current_command() to parse the file.
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.