From: Julie S <msjulie_s@ya...> - 2009-09-02 16:14:51
The notation_toolbar_2 branch is ready for testing.
For detailed information about the branch goto:
Specifically what needs to be checked (in Notation View):
* Default duration on window open follows time signature denominator
* Draw / select tool picked properly on window open.
* Toolbar responds properly to all actions:
- keyboard shortcuts
- toggle buttons
- menu selections
- Changing and restoring of toolbar state when switch tools
in various fashions
* Make certain expected behavior for inserting notes and rests is correct for:
- mouse actions on canvas
- keyboard shortcuts for
- Inserting notes (most letters)
- Inserting rests (P)
- Toggle dots (.)
- Toggle rest/insert mode (Y)
- ensure keyboard entry sequences are as expected.
Oh, just go crazy and try to break the thing.
If you can break it, let me know.
If something is wrong, let me know.
If there is something you don't like or needs changed...you get the idea.
PS -- I did not look at MIDI step recording. I don't even know if that feature is working in branch yet. Sorry I didn't get to it.