In score editing, use mouse gestures to facilitate entering notes:
* click & hold for a second (or some such time) = whole note
* click, hold & move up = half note
* click, hold & move right = quarter note
* click, hold & move down = eighthth note
* click, hold & move left = sixteenth note
* end move w/ a curl up (for horizontal moves) to add a dot
* end move w/ a curl right (for vertical moves) to add a dot
* how to add dot to whole note - maybe click, hold until note appears,
then curl up
This would make note entry using a graphics tablet really fluid.
Another option, maybe it does this - position mouse ptr, right-click,
pick note from popup menu. Nah, I like the first better.
authenticity, honesty, community