Hello, I'm using Rosegarden Thorn (10.02.1) and I noticed that if I have a segment that has not been moved to start at the beginning of a measure, will not be displayed properly (or at all) inside the Matrix and Percussion Editor.
Apparently I can reproduce it all the time. Here's how.
1. After opening Rosegarden (it shows a blank, untitled document, of course), create a new segment somewhere at the *beginning* of a measure
2. Open the segment in Matrix Editor (or Percussion) and fill in some random notes (probably not required).
3. Try to bring the cursor inside the segment and scroll it with the left-right keys or PageUp-PageDown. It *will work*.
4. Close the editor, move the segment a little bit, to start one beat later than the measure starts.
5. Open the segment in either editor, and retry step 3. In my case, the cursor will disappear if moved or it will be drawn multiple times, as I move it.
Note that this does not affect the preview area in the lower side of the page. That area will draw the cursor properly.
Rosegarden is set to use the Fast graphics (tried with Safe, it happens the same).
Details about Rosegarden:
Qt version: 4.6.1
Build key: f8ea176a1f
Running on Fedora 12 i686, installed from the YUM repositories.
I don't have another computer to try it on, I don't know if it's local or not.
From: D. Michael McIntyre <michael.mcintyre@ro...> - 2010-04-11 04:33:12
On Thursday 08 April 2010, Camil Bancioiu wrote:
> I don't have another computer to try it on, I don't know if it's local or
This sounds like a problem that got reported leading up to 10.02, but which we
Nobody has much time for development at this time, and Rosegarden is basically
just sitting there waiting on some of us to find time again. As such, it
would be really helpful to log this as a bug report so we can better keep
track of it over time.
D. Michael McIntyre
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.